3D imaging, photographs and data visualisation can all combine to help visitors understand complex subjects, narratives and ideas - whether it is the rise and fall of the Roman empire or our unfolding understanding of climate change.
With interactive screens, digitised archived information becomes easily accessible: it can guide visitors on their journey through the Museum or Gallery as well as providing additional options for ordering and purchasing items from the gift shop.
Help visitors get more from their visit by:
- Giving them a deeper understanding of times and cultures with bespoke text, audio and video content
- Allowing them to pinpoint their location in the building and navigate their way to the next logical exhibit
- Viewing objects and media that would otherwise be archived
- Utilising educational games and visiting virtual environments
- Collaborating on a school workshop or event-related tasks
- Ordering and purchasing items from the gift shop or café
Museums and Galleries are the natural home for interactive screens. Contact our expert team and get the guidance you need to choose the right solution, or learn more about the clients we have worked with in the past.